- Does your child enjoy general music class?
- Has your child participated in private or group lessons?
- Do you feel that your child has access to new musical experiences?
- Is your program funded by your district or do you as parents have to pay for instruments/repair, books, and other materials essential to learning?
- How involved are you as parents in their daily "at home" practice routine?
- Have you and your family attended concerts?
- Are there extracurricular music experiences available to your child?
- Do you value your child's music educational experiences?
- What changes would you suggest to improve your child's musical experiences?
I look forward to hearing from anyone who has or has had a child participate in public school music opportunities!!